Does your plus size status make you shy to go out and meet new people? But your size is not the only thing that defines you. After all, your personality alone can do a great job of impressing others. If your size is playing culprit and preventing you from stepping out in style and with poise, then the time has come to shed your inhibitions and get going.
But what actually shows that your plus size is making you feel awkward?
Signs That Show Your Lack Of Confidence
The pointers that show that you lack confidence are:
- Inferiority complex
- Overreaction/ intolerance to criticism
- Defensive body language
- Feel the need to justify behavior
- Negative self-talk
But hey, even if you lack self-confidence, it doesn’t mean that you cannot build it anew.
Tips To Build Up Confidence…
Just don’t read these tips, utilize them and you will be rediscovering a newer “you” in no time.
- Remember, clothes can surely affect the way you feel about yourself. So make sure that you wear clean clothes, and remain cognizant of the latest trends.
- In fact, you can also enhance your self confidence by putting some zest in your steps. Unbelievable as it may sound, but people with confidence are seen to walk faster.
- Will you call a person with lethargic movements and slumped shoulders very confident? Actually, if you practice good posture, you will feel confident automatically.
- Don’t engage yourself in mindless gossips. Instead, try to compliment the people around you. This will make you well liked among others. Moreover, when you look for the best in others, in some way, you bring out the best in yourself.
- If you are afraid of getting noticed, then you may want to sit at the back when you are attending your office meeting or a social get together and the like.But you can throw away this unreasonable fear by deciding to choose the front row to sit. This indirectly helps you to build confidence.
Remember, confidence is like a habit. So you may need to “practice” building confidence till you actually attain it.
Thanks to Danailya’s Bedroom for this feature article!