We are the #voicesofbodypositivity
Who Am I?
I am a mom of 2, who used to model, write and who now does photography and I run a clothing company working to create a culture of body positivity and acceptance.
I started Body Positive Plus to create a social platform for artists, and just regular people who share their stories of success, struggle, self love, mental health and more in hopes of reaching out to as many people as possible so people struggling with these issues know they’re not alone.
We need you!
I am looking to interview every day men and women, artists, politicians, public speakers, influencers, writers and more who are comfortable talking about their experiences with mental health and body image
This is the info for the project:
Body Positive Plus – Share your story!
First of all, thank you for contributing to the body positivity plus movement!
By sharing your story you are helping the next generation and your peers overcome their fears and issues with body image and mental health.
Please see questions below, you are not obligated to answer them all, please choose as many as make sense to you.
If you can please send video, photos to accompany that would be amazing as well! But there is no obligation. Also please share your social media so that as a thank you we can help promote you as well! We will let you know when your story is live and we encourage you to share it! OR you can submit anonymously!!!
Please submit to email@example.com
- Tell me who you are and what you do.
- What are your passions. How did you get into it?
- Let’s talk mental health and body image. If you have a story to share tell our readers what inspired you to get involved, how you have struggled and how you’ve succeeded and if you are still working on yourself tell us what you do on a regular basis to combat your own demons.
- If you could tell your teenage self one thing what would it be?
- Do you have a few favorites quotes that speak to how you feel on the topic?
- Are you inspired by someone, a business, an organization etc?
- Share one alone or at home anxiety, depression or negative mental space therapy you’ve tried that works for you (Example, baths, CDB, Exercise, music)
Let our readers know where they can find you: (Social media, blogs, website etc)
Thank you so much! We really appreciate your contribution! You are a wonderful human being! The world needs more people like you!